Thursday, March 5, 2009

dizzy little chat inspiration

In an effort to keep my love/addiction to writing alive, while I am temporarily unable to spend much time doing it (aka- fulltime job at Work, family commitments & a small obsession with getting through the P90X workout program... I am 49 days in!)- I am starting a new blog. This blog one is a nameless blog, about whatever I feel like writing about that day. I am really excited to see where it takes me and hope you occasionally like to come and see what's been going on. I'm thinking its going to be like you and I are at a coffee shop just talking, curled up in those comfy chairs. Our discussion of choice- random things that happened that day, funny things, stuff I want to become better at, challenges, and of course the occasional "are you freaking kidding me??" that MUST be documented.
I'm looking forward to our dizzy little chats- as you will see... the name is fitting to my personality. I'm always doing a million things, as I'm sure many of you are, and I love to talk about all of it!
Anyway, that's how this began.... so, I will see ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails