Monday, January 24, 2011

end of week 2- "a month of obsession"


End of Week 2 of "a month of obsession."
Yay!  Made it to the end of two weeks.  Here are my numbers:

Jan 18- 640 (This was my one exception, but since I wrote 7K words right before, and I had a major family thing that day, I'm letting it be ok.)
Jan 19- 2,207
Jan 20- 2,034
Jan 21- 2,107
Jan 22-  2,113
Jan 23- Day Off

The best part is the feeling I get when I've hit my word count for the day.  There is nothing like it.  I get this huge grin on my face and I'm so excited!  The other thing that's really fun is to look at my 'project statistics' in Scrivener.  It keeps track of my word count for each section, but also the whole tally.  It tells me how many pages it would be printed out and how many that would translate to in paperback.  It is so exciting to see my progress when I'm writing like this!

I can't believe we are towards the end of January already!  This month has flown by and I'm so excited about what I have to show for it.

Ok gotta keep it going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails