Friday, November 2, 2012

I FINISHED MY BOOK!!!!!!!

There really aren't words to describe the amazing happiness I have right NOW!  My first COMPLETE draft on my novel has 96,106 words and it only took me 4 years to write! Ha ha!  Well I did a million different versions and then decided to start my story waaaay earlier, making my original book the second book.  I have learned so much, put so much time into it and it's just such a great feeling to FREAKING FINISH!!!  

I have to say that my characters feel like complete real people to me.  I'm often surprised by things they do and situations they wind up in.  Many times I've just felt like its a movie I'm watching and I'm as surprised as a reader seeing what's happening!

I don't think I could be more happy than I am in this perfect moment.  I will always remember how it felt to write the last sentence.

I FINISHED!!!!  Yaaay!  Now I'm going to celebrate!!!

dizzylittlechatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails