Wednesday, February 24, 2010

deeeeear lover of all that is creative...


Deeeeeear lover of all that is creative.... Please help me. I am a...

plain,

white,

old,

used,

retired

armoire.

See???
Hold me.
Love, PWA
(plain white armoire)


dizzylittlechatgirl: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Supplies:

Insert comment from fellow bloggers: "is that wallpaper along with the paint??"

dizzylittlechatgirl: why yes it is.

I know... seems a little crazy. But just trust me.....









I will take this sad little armoire from this..










(wait for it.... wait for it.........)










and with a little more TLC....


and a LOT more coats of paint ...and touchups... (are you kidding me with the bubblieness of the edges of the freaking wall-paper I picked so it makes it close to impossible to cut in a perfect paint line???)




*****the pictures do not reflect the hours spent over the weekend it took to shape up said shabby furniture....




..... now we're talkin....























its the little details that make it...


you LOVE the texture dont you?? mmhhhmm.








a beauty...

full of personality and character!!
told ya.

Dear Snazzy Armoire,
Live it up- you are beautiful!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails