Thursday, February 11, 2010

NieNie


Sending thoughts to Nienie this morning, as she is one of the most courageous and inspiration women I know, and is battling right now. Can I say I know her... - I feel like I do. I met her once, and gave her a big hug. She is truly amazing and I have been captivated by her story.

Stephanie is the mother of 4 beautiful children, and has been an award winning blogger. She survived a almost fatal plane crash with her husband. She was badly burned and has been trying to recover this last year. She has has many hurdles and has made a lot of progress. If you have not spent time on her blog, I recommend it. I know I was lost for hours in her archives.

Sending all the strength, motivation, hope and love your way, Nienie. Keep going girl! We are all cheering you on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails