Friday, July 9, 2010

alpacas and independence (I know.. they don't really go together...)






















How can you not be in love with this alpaca!?

Granted, I know I didn't really know what an alpaca was before I met this little guy... but don't you just want to hang out with him and his little skater haircut? Yeah, me too. Look he's totally winking at you with a little alpacaish grin!!

Ok aaaannnyyyway. So it was the 4th of July the other day. I hope everyone had a great one!
In the spirit of the holiday, here is a list of thing I am thankful for and the freedoms that I enjoy:
  • my husband- I know I am so lucky to have him in my life. Love ya baby- always have, always will
  • step-daughters- they truly make my life enjoyable
  • the freedom to work from the comfort of my home
  • Maxdog- he is my little love
  • my family- its been a rough couple of years for my parents and siblings, but we have all tried to help each other out and to forgive. Hopefully as things go forward we can just keep supporting each other and heal. Because when it comes down to it, your family is what really matters
  • friends- especially my best friend in Las Vegas- love her to death
  • health- I am thankful that all of my family has their health. My heart goes out to so many friends and the struggles of disease. You are in my thoughts.
  • the simple things- coffee in the morning, the sunshine, music, fun phone calls, iced chai, fruit all summer, laughing, red wine, alone time with hubby, weekends, a good book, dusk, head hitting the pillow after a great day
I hope that everyone had a great holiday filled with family, friends & of course good food! I am thankful for my freedom to make decisions based on my own judgment and not anything that is forced on me. I am grateful to all those who serve our great country, to keep us safe and somewhat oblivious to the hardships around the world.

Love the USA!!! Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails