Wednesday, March 17, 2010

shamrocks and such


Inspired by the "luck of the irish" to write this morning... I even posted a profile pic with my St. Patty's Day get-up, complete with a shamrock hat!


Sooooo the green (see how I like to be festive???
) skinny of what's been going on lately:

went to vegas, ate more than I weigh
had unspeakable amounts fun with my crazy partner in crime
revamped beginning of my book... again
tried to convince the world that it is summer by wearing a tank top, painting my nails a bright color while discretely keeping the fireplace on inside my house
started a diet... which i refuse to blog about because- how boring... but im down 8 lbs :)
finished a book- the great and terrible beauty, libba brey...
started hunger games
got food poisoning and subsequently watched almost an entire season of rescue me in a day
got asked by a door to door salesman if my mom or dad was home... come on REALLY? Im almost 30! (don't ever speak of this again!)
survived a power outage this morning, and for hours was soooo happy I hadn't gotten into the shower I had turned on
successfully discovered whose cat keeps leaving pieces of DEAD MOUSE on my front porch... apparently to "welcome" me to the neighborhood
learned that i think about food all the time when i cant have food
wants a green beer more than anything in the world right now

happy st. patty's to everyone!! bottoms up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails