Monday, April 5, 2010


Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I spent mine with family and friends, and surprisingly, I have no crazy stories. I had a lovely time.
The painting above was what I painted for my mother for Easter.

I have been a little stuck in my book lately and have trying some different things for inspiration. I think mostly, I am stuck on how to keep showing things that happened in the past without having to go back in my character's mind all the time. I don't want to start earlier in the story, but there are some things that I should do more than a paragraph in passing about. So that's where I am a little stuck.

Today it started raining really hard for like four minutes. And I was all excited and thought what great writing weather... and then it stopped. We haven't had a good thunderstorm in... I have no idea how long. So, I decided to download a "thunderstorm." :) Isn't technology great?

So I closed all my blinds, to make it dark, and now I am imagining that its absolutely pouring outside. It really sounds like it!

This is me yesterday pre-Mimosas (YUM). Hubby and I had a MARVELOUS time before going out for our festivities. He really is my favorite person in the world to be with.


Annnnd Easter wouldn't be complete without this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails