Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Well. So I haven't written for a while, with good reason. We've just had a lot going on and basically the picture says it all. Hubby has been working on a really big project at work and is under a HUGE amount of pressure. He handles stress REALLY well and he is SUPER STRESSED right now, which is saying something. I'm trying to be really supportive, but its hard for me because I want to be able to control something and I cant. I really cant help at all, which is a terrible feeling! Im the kind of person wants to be able to DO something about the situation.

Positive things to think about:

Its FINALLY warm outside
I ran 3 miles this morning (which is big for me because I have knee problems)
My dog loves me
My family is healthy
My stepdaughters are so sweet to me
I have good friends
We have health insurance
Hubby and I have a rock solid relationship
I have the freedom right now to schedule my day as I see fit
We have a vacation coming up - Cabo! Our first one in 4 years!
Hubby and I are both educated
We always land on our feet

Yes. So there. Everything will be fine... right? Right. I guess you have to believe that. Wish us luck... there's a LOT riding on the next few weeks.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails