Wednesday, August 11, 2010

graduation



A note for my sister:


Dear SISTER,

Tomorrow you graduate from college. This is a mAjOr accomplishment and I want you to know that I am really proud of you! I know how hard you have worked and the hours and hours of study time and preparation you have put in to making it to the end. I admire your dedication and fortitude. I hope you always remember the passion you felt for learning and bettering yourself. This is a huge milestone in your life and I am proud to be your sister.
I love you always!
Your Favorite


Intention from Friday: Pass/Fail..... yeah. FAIL. :( How sad, but I have to be honest. I did end up running the kids around and all sorts of things, but I did not finish the chapter. In fact I haven't finished it yet! BUT. TODAY, I have the house to myself. On my TO DO list today we have:

workout
clean
finish chapter
pic new subject matter to paint

I can TOTALLY get all of that done today. Only four things... sounds easy right?? rrriiiiggghhht. Only there are about fifty million subdivisions of "clean" and "finish chapter." BUT I vow that I will NOT do anything until I have those four things accomplished. Take that INTENTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails