Wednesday, July 11, 2012

overhaul




Time for a change!  I'm ready for an overhaul on this blog, and ready to post again!  I know... sorry I've neglected it for so long.  I am loving being a mommy and that has taken up most of my time. But I have also not been posting... because I've been writing.  :)

I joined a writing group and we meet twice a month.  I am loving it!  There are four of us and we are all at similar places in the writing process.  Two of them have already finished the first rough draft!  They are so inspiring and gave me motivation to kick it into gear!  The two that have finished, both just launched websites, so what better way to re-enter the blogging world than to promote my writing buddies?

Here are the links to their blogs:

http://caitlinjacobs.wordpress.com

http://www.itsinthemailbox.blogspot.com

I'm making new commitments with my writing and I've been working on my book every day!  I want to have a solid draft ready for query by the end of the year.  My goal is to finish a FULL first draft of the book by the end of August.   I have already rewritten the first half of the book about 8 million times.  I just need to FREAKING FINISH.  And so I will.

I will be posting here once a week, on Wednesdays, about a variety of things, but the topic of where I am in my writing will no longer be the main focus.  This is going to be another creative outlet for me to do what I love- WRITE!  I will definitely update my progress, but it won't always be about writing.

A side note on how much I freaking adore my baby... He is the most amazing little guy ever.  He's 10 months old now and has my heart wrapped around his little finger.  I seriously can't get enough of him.

I'm excited to tell you more about things I've been creating and the space I'm trying to make for myself.

Until next week....

dizzylittlechatgirl




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails