Wednesday, September 8, 2010

everything will be okay...


I sent the this to Hubby today.  Closing for the deal he is working every waking second (and many non-waking) is Monday.   He's under the gun, and I was trying to find something positive to help give him a little extra boost of energy.  

Its that moment, right before its over, when you're just not sure if you have it in you to keep going.  Whether it is in a marathon, in a work setting, finishing a book, dealing with family situations or personal struggles... everyone has been faced with that exhausting moment when you are just not sure if you can find the strength to keep going. 

I liked the advice because it helps you remember that if you pinpoint something in one moment of time, it might look like a failure, but if you move further down the road, you realize that what looked like a failure was just another step in your journey that made you stronger.  

It kind of reminded me of the advice I used to get from my great grandma, whom we affectionally called TuTu:

"You will feel better when it stops hurting."

 This has never once helped any situation I have been in.  Ever.  But, it always made me smile.

I love this song and it think if you play it loudly enough when you are stressed and not feeling optimistic, it will somehow seep into your bones and give you that extra push.  


So turn it up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails