Tuesday, October 30, 2012

here's how I see it: a review of "Sharp Objects"


Sharp ObjectsSharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book by Gillian Flynn, which I read since I liked "Gone Girl" so much.  I really love Gillian's writing style.  Her descriptions are amazing!  The storyline of this book was disturbing, which is her intention.  I didn't like it as much as Gone Girl, but I also got through it pretty quickly.  I think I'm captivated because it is so different and since it's a little out there, its like I can't look away.  A good halloween time read, showcasing some pretty crazy characters.  I don't know how she comes up with this stuff!


View all my reviews

dizzylittlechatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails